Hydro-Probe probe designed for measuring the moisture content of loose materials: sand, cement, concrete, asphalt, aggregates. Manufacturer: Hydronix.
This product is no longer in stock
The Hydro-Probe is a rugged, microwave moisture measurement sensor designed to be installed in bins, silos and conveyors in process control environments.
• Digital technology provides precise linear moisture measurement with 25 readings per second.
• Advanced Digital Signal Processing provides a clear signal with rapid response.
• Fully temperate compensated measurement.
• Two analogue outputs, digital RS485 communications and configurable digital inputs/output, alarms.
• Remote communication with Hydro-Com software allows configuration of all sensor parameters.
• Consistent performance with no need for recalibration except for use with different materials.
• Calibration data points stored within the sensor for improved quality control.
• Stand alone or simple integration into a new or existing automation system.
• The Averaging Mode provides a continuous “average” moisture over a batch.
• Averaging, “Bin Empty” and “High Moisture” Alarms and Signal Processing are performed internally by the sensor
No customer reviews for the moment.